Bringing high quality, low cost, fresh fruit/fruit juice straight to your door.How would you like fresh fruit/ fruit juice/ fruit salad delivered straight to your desk?
How does it work?
Fruit Factor will provide you with a list of fresh whole fruits/ fruit juice/ fruit salad on an order form. Orders are to be placed a week in advance from the comfort of your desk by phone, email or fax. Fruit Factor will then process your order and deliver to you at an agreed date and time. We can deliver to customers at their homes, offices, at conferences, seminars, colleges, schools, hospitals and other events.
Cost of delivery is free however, minimum order of £25 a week to offices and £10 a week to homes apply.
Fruit Factor is a social enterprise set up as the trading arm of Kommunal Training and Enterprise Centre KTEC - a community organisation registered as a company limited by guarantee.
The enterprise aim to:
- Bridge the gap of poverty and promote healthy living by making bulk purchase of fresh fruits and sell them to community members at affordable rates.
- Recruit unemployed women and young people especially those from various Black and Minority Ethnic BME communities including refugees as well as survivors of domestic violence.
- Provide training and develop the skills of the unemployed and economically inactive women and young people who will be involved in running it.
- Promote community cohesion and foster regeneration through the distribution of fresh fruits and vegetables especially to those with limited access to the goods due to the level of poverty, disability, age etc.
The long-term objective of the enterprise is to develop as an ethical trading concern linking up with farmers in developing countries under the framework of fair trading.
How will I benefit?
- High quality Low cost - Fruit Factor buy all produce directly from local farmers thus cutting out middlemen and can charge you less than your local supermarket.
- Convenient - no more carrying heavy bags! We deliver straight to your door.
- Supporting the aims of our social enterprise - Unlike supermarkets, buying your fruits from us will directly benefit socially deprived communities. All profits go directly back into the social enterprise.
What do I do next?
For more information or to place an order please contact us